There is an incredible diversity in architectural rendering styles & techniques. Join our free webinar on the 25th of April (3:00 p.m. CEST) and get an insight into the distinctively creative workflows of four different studios while they highlight their projects.
Learn how visualization professionals use:
- Cinema 4D to quickly construct previz images
- Multi-passes to speed up their workflow using either Cinema 4D's Physical Render engine or Corona, giving them an edge in production speed, adaptability to client wishes and output quality
- Photoshop to quickly refine their renderings
- BodyPaint 3D for texturing
- Sculpting for landscaping
- MoGraph and third-party plug-ins for asset distribution
- and much more...
Each studio will introduce their projects during a 15-minute presentation. At the end of the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Curious? Then visit the studios’ websites and browse their incredible galleries:
Cristian Farinella - www.ateliercrilo.com
Dusan Vukcevic - www.vudumotion.com
Eric de Broche des Combes - www.luxigon.com
Thomas Vournazos - www.slashcube.ch
Kindly note that the number of participants in this webinar is limited, we therefore strongly recommend registering early.
Please register here!