Senior QA Specialist (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Waterloo, ON, Canada
What you will do:
- Technical lead for all quality assurance activities for our product Cinema 4D
- Establish and align state-of-the art QA KPIs, processes and best practices
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and colleagues to increase test coverage and testing efficiency
- Improve software reporting for different audiences
- You will be reporting directly to the Director Software Development
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry knowledge in Software testing
- Expert knowledge of state-of-the-art software testing methodologies and quality KPI
- Very good knowledge of test automation
- Very good communicator and team player with the ambition for further growth
- Knowledge about 3D desktop software applications (e.g. Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, Houdini) is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.