Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for an Inside Sales Manager (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Administrative servicing of existing customers in coordination with the respective sales manager
- You will process and coordinate internal departmental projects and complete these on schedule
- You will assist in the pre- and post-sale process, write success reports and you can work well with numbers
- You will help create monthly, quarterly and annual turnover forecasts
- You will manage sales, financial and legal guidelines and processes
- You will be the point of contact for our sales partners
- You will work closely with other departments and help increase turnover
What we are looking for:
- You have experience as a sales assistant
- You have practical experience with CRM software and MS office, in particular MS Escel
- You have a very good understanding of sales management processes
- You have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- You have good numeric and problem solving skills
- You have a BA/BAs degree in sales, business or comparable field
- You're a 'hands-on' person, have strong communication skills and work in a structured and team-oriented manner
- You have very good English and good German skills
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de