Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
We need you to analyze and implement requirements, for the international Salesforce environment we are establishing (sales/marketing). You will have challenging assignments:
What you will do
- Architecture, design and operation of the sales force-based solutions within Maxon
- Support requirements and formulation of user stories
- Coordinate and support external service providers for the mentoring and further development of applications
- Successfully completed vocational IT training or business information degree; comparable qualifications are also welcome
- Several years’ project experience with CRM/Salesforce environment
- You have experience working with colleagues on an international basis, are able to set up processes and analyze and identify technical requirements
- Visual Force and Apex development skills
- Team player
- Very good English and German-language skills
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)net