Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Build Infrastructure Developer (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Development and maintenance of build, bug tracking and source control tools
- Administration of the development infrastructure
- Automation of development processes
What we are looking for:
- Excellent Perforce knowledge
- Knowledge about tools that are needed in software development such as code review tools, bug trackers
- Excellent scripting skills (bash and batch files)
- C++ and Python development skills
- Dependable team player who enjoys working in an international team
- Good communication and English language skills
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de