Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Automate regression tests for our internal and external Websites and Web services
- Do exploratory tests on our Websites, with stake holder needs in mind
- Collaborate with IT, marketing, engineering and other departments in projects
- Analyze and document test results using a test management software
- Estimate the scope and effort of tests and participate in risk assessment and issue prediction
- Independently design and execute tests for new features, components and interfaces and perform tests according to established testing procedures
- Analyze, confirm and prioritize bug reports
What we are looking for:
- Job experience in establishing and using Web test automation frameworks (e.g., Selenium)
- Job experience in user acceptance tests with a focus on UX, UI, users' needs
- Good skills in HTML and PHP with additional skills in Java Script and SQL databases
- Knowledge on required Web test infrastructure (hardware, software, tools, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- College degree in computer or media sciences or successfully completed vocational training in the field of IT is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German is a plus
- Reliable, goal-oriented, ability to handle heavy workloads and to work independently with a sense of responsibility
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de