Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Act as point of contact between the executives and employees as well as the holding company and manage information flow
- Manage executives’ calendar and arrange their day-to-day schedule (set up meetings, travel)
- Support with administrative work of first-level management where needed
- Draft information and presentations, etc. for internal and external communication
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Devise and maintain office filing system
What we are looking for:
- Proven working experience as an executive assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Proficiency in English and German
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de