Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more. Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Software Developer (Network and Distributed Systems) (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Develop new functions and technologies for our flagship product, Cinema 4D
- Continuously develop, maintain and optimize Cinema 4D with a particular focus on network routines and distributed systems
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers and the QA department
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in software development
- A bachelors or masters degree, or equivalent in computer science
- Strong in C/C++ and Python skills
- You are comfortable working on OSX and Windows
- You are comfortable using Xcode and Visual Studio
- You have a deep understanding of networks, client-server communication and operating system-related programming
- You are comfortable with C++11 and working knowledge of Linux and cryptography is a plus
- Dependable team player who enjoys working in an international team
- Good communication skills and good English-language skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently on complex tasks
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities.
Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de