Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as ABC, Amazon, Blizzard, BMW, Burberry, Columbia Pictures, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Fox, Google, Honda, Lego, NBC, Ogilvy, Sony, Sky, Turner, Walt Disney Company, and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for an IT Specialist for Backup and Monitoring (m/f/d) to join our growing team.
You will support our IT team in particular for setting up, monitoring and managing our backups and you will be responsible for the successful operation of our mass storage systems. You will also support the operation of our monitoring system using rights management, creation of theme-specific displays for our NOC displays as well as customizing sensors.
What you will do
- Operation of our backup software
- Operation of our mass storage systems
- Setup and operation of BackupSets
- Quality assurance via the regular monitoring of backups
- Operation of our monitoring system
- Recognizing major disruptions and system-critical impairments and possible escalations
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist or comparable qualification
- Relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of PC and Apple hardware and peripheral devices
- Very good skills with regard to monitoring software
- Very good network technology skills
- Service-oriented person with outstanding team skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good German skills, solid English-language skills
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent full-time contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt/Main), Germany. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf), expected salary, and your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)net