Who We are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as ABC, Amazon, Blizzard, BMW, Burberry, Columbia Pictures, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Fox, Google, Honda, Lego, NBC, Ogilvy, Sony, Sky, Turner, Walt Disney Company, and many more. Meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a IT Manager – O365/EOL (m/f/d) to join our growing team.
You will support our IT team in particular in the operation of our Office 365/Exchange Online environment and our continued 1st-level support. You will also establish documentation of solution suggestions and a knowledge database.
What you will do:
- Support in solving 2nd-level incidents; process user inquiries (how-to-support) in a semi-standardized environment
- Recognize major disturbances and system-critical disruptions
- Processing account rights and jobs in various systems according to defined workflows
- Recognize problems, in particular recurring incidents and forwarding these accordingly
- Monitor available workarounds, reporting to problem management
- Document known errors in the knowledge database
- Support problem investigation and solutions using existing diagnostic data
What we are looking for:
- Successfully completed IT system integration training
- Relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of PC and Apple hardware and peripheral devices
- Very good network technology skills
- Service-oriented and good team skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good German skills, solid English-language skills
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent full-time contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt/Main), Germany or at our Office in Montreal, Canada. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf), expected salary, and your earliest starting date . We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)net