Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a 3D Generalist (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Turning your experience as 3D Generalist into new interface designs and interaction concepts for future tools
- Transforming new, complex technology into user-friendly workflows in accordance with the Cinema 4D philosophy
- Optimize the current information architecture and create new workflow options and pipelines
- Work closely with our international development team
- As a team member of the UX design department you will be given the possibility to coordinate and manage current design-related aspects and future projects within the product development cycle
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of workflows
- Understanding of design fundamentals and distinctive awareness for both quality and usability
- Thorough Experience as a 3D generalist, to be demonstrated by presenting sample of your work
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art 3D software
- You have an eye for design, form, color and overall concepts and possess the ability to visualize your concepts
- Creative mindset who can convince with knowledge, ideas and innovative solutions
- Team player with a good sense of perception
- You have initiative, are able to work independently with attention to detail, and are able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). We are a highly successful mid-size company that is positioning its products for long-term development. We are internationally staffed with great team spirit, low hierarchies, and efficient decision making processes. We pay a great deal of attention to a genuinely productive and healthy work atmosphere, an environmentally-friendly and resource-efficient company policy. We offer jobs where you will not only be offered assistance and training but which will also be a lot of fun to indulge in.
So if you are a flexible and team-oriented person, with lots of creative spirit and full of new ideas you plan to put into practice, we would love if you joined our highly motivated team. Send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de