Senior Director of Growth (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
What you will do:
Lead all efforts around Maxon’s webshop, the one-stop-shop for artists from around the world to purchase and manage their Maxon licenses. This role will live at the intersection of digital marketing, product development and sales and focuses on customer acquisition, activation, retention and expansion.
- Own the customer journey from the first touch point with the Maxon brand to the online purchase
- Developing a deep understanding of Maxon’s customers behavior and needs
- Developing, executing, and managing growth strategies to drive user acquisition, retention, and revenue growth through the online shop
- Identifying and analyzing key behavioral metrics during the buyer journey to evaluate and validate growth initiatives
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Product, etc.) as well as external vendors to implement growth initiatives
- Using A/B testing, product user data, and market research to inform growth strategies
- Creating reports and presenting performance metrics to senior management
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Sales, Marketing or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a growth management role / team
- You have a proficient understanding of SEO/SEM, social media platforms, and digital marketing tools
- You are familiar with CRM software and data analysis tools
- Very strong digital marketing skills and strong analytical mindset
- Motivated individual with an execution focus, the ability to organize a high-volume of activities
- Business curiosity and problem-solving skills to collaboratively find solutions to challenges in the revenue architecture
- Global mindset, comfortable working with cross-regional, cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams in a high-growth environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!