Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Direct Sales Representative (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential accounts/customers
- Adjust sales content by analyzing market segments and user profiles
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of US direct sales region and resellers
- Submit orders by referencing price lists and product literature as well as other complementary plugins, products etc.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitor competitors by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Give feedback to marketing about changes in products, service, and policy by reporting facts/results and competitive developments
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing (sales-oriented) solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, webinars etc.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build and maintain customer relationships
What we are looking for
- Proven working experience as a direct sales representative
- Sound knowledge of MS Office software and database management software
- Customer service orientation
- Meeting sales goals and closing skills, prospecting skills, territory management
- Self-confident, strong negotiator, team orientated person
- Product Knowledge, presentation skills (optional)
- High motivation for sales
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple concurrent projects
What we offer:
You will be employed at our subsidiary: MAXON Computer, Inc., 2640 Lavery Court Suite A, Newbury Park, CA, 91320 USA. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de