Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Software Developer Rendering (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Take care of the development of new functions and technologies for our flagship product, Cinema 4D
- Be responsible for maintenance, optimization and development of our CPU rendering technologies
- As a part of the development team you will work closely with product managers, UX designers and the QA department
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor or master degree, diploma or doctorate (PhD) in computer science / computational visualistics / engineering / physics / mathematics with focus on computer graphics is advantageous
- Solid skills in linear algebra and differential calculus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience and a high degree of proficiency in modern C++
- A good knowledge of 3D rendering algorithms such as real-time path tracing, global illumination, motion blur, shading models, progressive rendering, procedural shaders and image processing
- A good understanding of the current state-of-the-art in research on 3D rendering and the ability to implement publications
- Dependable team player with a genuine interest in delivering an excellent product, a strong sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and communicate well in English and preferably in German as well
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main) or at our Office in Montreal, Canada. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities.
Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de