Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a HR Assistant (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies) and update HR databases (e.g., new hires, separations, vacation and sick leave)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data such as absences, bonus and leave
- Issue contracts and prepare documents for HR policies, assist in HR projects
- Support for processing employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide clerical and administrative support to head of HR and assist in day-to-day operations
- Coordinate communication with applicants and schedule interviews, assist to source applicants
- Collaborate with the head of HR to post job ads on job databases and process incoming resumes
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees, manage onboarding process
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience in an HR or administrative position
- Hands-on experience with HR software and PC literacy (MS Office)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Teamwork skills and strong communication skills in English and German
- BS degree in human resources or relevant field
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de