Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Data Analyst (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Design and evaluate experiments to test various product decisions
- Discover new opportunities to explore data to improve the user experience, improve the product and drive user engagement
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and prepare thorough and detailed reports and presentations that help identify key areas of opportunity and insight to drive future design and decision-making
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Develop dashboards and reports for management and departments
- Evaluate and interpret data to extrapolate trends, risks and opportunities, relaying them to management in a timely manner
- Create data quality policy and implement monitoring to ensure compliance
What we are looking for:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Excellent proficiency in a data visualization software package, e.g., Tableau as well as familiarity with statistical software packages such as SAS, Stata or R
- Good knowledge of Excel, including macros, pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in preparing reviews and reports and presenting results
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, economics, statistics or similar
- Excellent German and English communication skills
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de