Artist-Focused Live, Streaming Presentations
Maxon’s 3D and Motion Design Show features the world’s top motion graphics and VFX artists showcasing 3D techniques and real-world production workflows using Cinema 4D, Redshift and the Red Giant suite of products.
September 14th Featured Speakers Include:
Athanasios Pozantzis, a.k.a. "Noseman" is a Cinema 4D Master Trainer, tutor, and creator of educational content for Maxon products, particularly Cinema 4D.
Chad Perkins is an award-winning filmmaker, author, visual effects and motion graphics artist based in Seattle, WA. He is also an Adobe Certified Instructor, a certified Trapcode Expert, and the author of several award-winning books and online training courses.
Elly Wade is a UK-based expert trainer and self-taught Cinema 4D artist who loves to set up fast ways to create beautiful mograph designs with quick workflows for combining them with After Effects.
Maximus Raharjo helps creatives get up to speed with color grading in Magic Bullet Suite as a resident colorist and trainer at Maxon. A former professional photographer with an infectious interest in filmmaking, he is on a mission to help creative talents build sustainable knowledge about color grading.
Seth Worley is an award-winning director of short films, commercials, and explainer videos for Bad Robot and Sandwich. He is also the co-founder and creative director of Plot Devices, and a senior content creator at Maxon.
September 15th Featured Speakers Include:
Arnaud Mellinger is focused on resolving technical issues related to 3D animation. For the past five years as CG supervisor/Motion Designer at Moment Factory, he has been working on physical installations always revolving around a C4D and After Effects workflow with output that can go up to 27K pixels wide.
Darlene Sanchez is a 2D/3D generalist with an emphasis on 3D. She currently works as a motion designer for the Tampa Bay Lightning, a professional hockey team in the NHL.
- Michaela Maria Wartbichler is a digital artist and entrepreneur based in Austria, who believes that the only limit to 3D art is your imagination. After founding her first company in 2013 as a classical graphic designer, she expanded her skills into animation, visual effects as well as 3D and VR. She has a background in a number of traditional arts from charcoal, pastels, scratchboards to writing a novel and even classical voice education.
- Nick Harauz is a certified Red Giant, Adobe, Apple, and Avid trainer. Since 2002, Nick has also worked with domestic and international brands, offering a wide variety of video production and motion graphic services. He has worked with clients such as Proctor & Gamble, Diageo, Virgin Mobile, Nando’s, Visa and Blackberry. He spoke at Adobe MAX in 2018, 2020 and will in 2021. When he is not teaching, traveling, or creating content, Nick can be found on his new e-bike.
How To Watch
Every event is free, streaming live and available online shortly after airing on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A segments with artists.
The 3D and Motion Design Calendar for 2021
- March 17: The 3D and Motion Design Show
- April 13-15: The 3D and Motion Design Show
- May 19: The 3D and Motion Design Show
- June 16: The 3D and Motion Design Show
- July 21: The 3D and Motion Design Show for Siggraph*
- August 18: The 3D and Motion Design Show
- September 14-15: The 3D and Motion Design Show
- October 10-13: The 3D and Motion Design Show for NAB
- November 17: The 3D and Motion Design Show
- December 8: The 3D and Motion Design Show
*This show is planned virtual. If in-person events resume, we will livestream the presentations from the Maxon booth.
September 14-15, 2021