Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Perform Cinema 4D usage test according to our established guidelines, including interface, function and workflow test on both PC na Mac, to test the function and quality of our comprehensive software.
- Document test results using a web-based test management tool
- Write bug reports and check bug fixes
- You will test our beta and release candidate versions. You may also be asked to test alpha versions, depending on your performance.
What we are looking for:
- Good PC and Mac skills
- High level of interest in Cinema 4D, experience in using Cinema 4D (or comparable software)
- Software testing experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and very good English language skills
- The ability to master complex and networked thought processes
- Above-average sense of commitment
- A high level of reliability and the ability to work independently
What we offer:
You will be given a part-time contract at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt/Main). You will be part of a growing team that is very enthusiastic about their work and the products they produce - and have fun doing so. We have a multi-national staff and offer a very positive working environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities.
Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date as well as some demo scenes. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de