Legal Advisor (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
What you will do:
- You support the Compliance & Legal department in day-to-day business as well as in projects.
- You draft and review contracts, e.g. in the area of labor law or contracts with customers and suppliers.
- You support our departments in the legal evaluation of non-disclosure agreements.
- You update our EULA, Services Agreements and other legal documents.
- You monitor changes in law and are responsible for passing on information to our departments.
- You coordinate and monitor measures in the area of compliance, especially in the area of data protection law and in relation to training courses.
What we are looking for:
- A fully qualified lawyer or studies with a focus on law e.g. business lawyer or similar.
- Experience in employment law (employment contracts/HR), contract law and data protection.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English are essential.
- Personally, you convince with flexibility and assertiveness, high commitment and enthusiasm as well as very good analytical skills and solution-oriented approach.
- Ideally, you have experience with U.S. law, e.g., with respect to licensing agreements.
What we offer:
You will be offered temporary employment, full-time or part-time available, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!“
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.