Director Sales Operations (m/f/d)
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
- Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
What you will do:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations leader to be responsible for the Sales Operations function, including planning, reporting, compensation design and management, sales tools, and managing the ongoing sales operational cadence. Maxon views Sales Operations as an extension of sales leadership, protecting the investment in our rapidly growing Sales organization by ensuring Sales has the insight, tools, and processes to run effectively and efficiently.
- Design and direct annual Sales planning processes, including sales capacity, coverage, roles, territories, and budget
- Work with Sales and business leadership to define effective sales performance measurements, and build the corresponding reporting infrastructure
- Craft sales incentive compensation programs; establish and publish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation
- Responsible for the direction and planning of the sales tool stack to enhance sales team effectiveness
- Establish and manage an operational cadence for the sales organization, including sales forecasting, account reviews and planning, QBRs and performance management checkpoints
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be data-driven, sales infrastructure savvy, intellectually curious, a collaborative leader, detail-oriented, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects.
- 10+ years of experience in a broad span of Sales Operations functions in the software industry
- 4+ years as a manager with a passion for developing Sales Operations talent
- Knowledgeable about B2B subscription software / SaaS models and the Sales Operations considerations required for success in those models
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills; outstanding at structuring, interpreting, and presenting analysis; intermediate level or better Excel skills
- Global mindset, comfortable working with cross-regional, cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams in a high-growth environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.