Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as ABC, Amazon, Blizzard, BMW, Burberry, Columbia Pictures, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Fox, Google, Honda, Lego, NBC, Ogilvy, Sony, Sky, Turner, Walt Disney Company, and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D in their workflow pipelines. Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis.
The engineering department at Maxon is the place to be for every engineer who is enthusiastic about high-quality 3D software. We are always trying to improve our processes and automation. If you want to help us and be part of this journey, you should apply now!
What you will do:
- Set up automated regression tests of our applications in an automation framework
- Analyze and document test results using a test management software
- Estimate the scope and effort of tests and participate in risk assessment and issue prediction
- Independently design automated tests for Cinema 4D features and interfaces according to established testing procedures
- Investigate and analyze test results to find out root causes of failures in application and logs
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can, under guidance, quickly grasp the thought processes and techniques of quality engineering
- Job experience in automated testing
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with multiple operating systems
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks or experience with automated GUI frameworks is a plus
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English. German-language skills are a plus
- Reliable, goal-oriented, ability to handle heavy workload peaks and to work independently with a sense of responsibility
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). There is also the possibility to work from home. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities.
Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs_dev(at)maxon(dot)net