Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for an Engineering Manager SDK and Documentation (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Supervise a group of currently seven engineers who are working on SDK support, the Beta community and Documentation team
- Support Maxon's partners and 3rd party developers in achieving their goals
- Supervise the Maxon Registered Developer program
- Plan and supervise user and SDK documentation writing
- Train internal and external developers on SDK usage
- Plan training events for customers and 3rd party developers
- Generally improve the experience for developers contributing to Cinema 4D's ecosystem
What we are looking for:
- Experience with team or personnel leadership
- You have excellent C++ and/or Python programming skills and the willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- German skills are a plus
- Experience with API design and/or code documentation is a plus
- Experience with plug-in development for Cinema 4D is a major plus
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D or other 3D graphics applications
- Professional attitude, open-minded and flexible
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de