IT Security Analyst (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
What you will do:
- Ensure that the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access
- Conduct security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis using internal and external tools and resources
- Verify & audit the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements
- Process and perform internal and external recurrent IT security audits
- Address, analyze, mitigate, and document threats, risks, and security breaches
- Design, document and develop security policies & processes in line with industry standards and best practices
- Generate reports to evaluate the efficacy and metrics of the security policies & processes
- Ownership for keeping Maxon’s security systems up to date
- Documentation & planning of all security-related information, including incident response & disaster recovery
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent or 5 years of relative IT security recent experience
- 3-5 years of recent working experience in cloud & hybrid environment security (Preferably Azure)
- Ethical hacking skills, with relevant experience in detecting exploitable vulnerabilities
- Computer forensics skills with ability to analyze, collect and create evidence of security incidents
- Reporting, Database analytics platforms, ETL, Data mining and BI experience with p-SQL & Excel skills
- A detail-oriented with very strong analytical skills, excellent communications in English and interpersonal skills, ability to adapt and excel under pressure and be available for emergencies under short notice
- Experience in IDS & IPS platforms; certifications such as Ethical hacking, CompTIA Security + are a big plus
- Expertise in most of these is preferable cyber security, firewalls, network security, information assurance, Linux, UNIX, SIEM, SASE, application security, security engineering, and security architecture
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.