Senior Engineer Real-Time GPU Rendering (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
- Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
Maxon is seeking a Senior Engineer Real-Time GPU Rendering (m/f/d) to join our Engineering team.
What you will do:
- You will be working on our future development of 2D and 3D real-time render engines for our flagship products: Cinema 4D and Redshift.
- Your primary responsibility will be developing the latest advancements of real-time rendering techniques utilizing both real-time raytracing algorithms and screen-space techniques.
- As part of our international development team you will work closely with product managers, UX designers and the QA department.
- You will be expected participate in the design, performance and code review processes, and to contribute to department best practices and guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- A Degree in Computer Science / Computational Visualistics / Engineering / Physics / Mathematics, a focus on computer graphics is advantageous.
- Deep understanding of the latest advancements of 2D and 3D real-time rendering techniques and at least one modern graphics API (Metal, DirectX 12, Vulkan).
- A minimum of 7 years experience in programming with modern C++.
- Expert level knowledge of C++, 3D math, and graphics algorithms.
- Knowledge of DirectX Compute and DXR.
- Solid knowledge of GPU and CPU architectures.
- Extensive experience in parallelization paradigms and optimizing algorithms.
- Familiarity with the current state-of-the-art in research and proven ability to implement published research papers.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Dependable team player with a genuine interest in delivering an excellent product, a strong sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and communicate well.
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.