Ready to try Redshift?
Prior to purchasing Redshift, we encourage all interested customers
to try the Redshift demo version to ensure system compatibility and
experience Redshift's amazing performance.
- The Redshift demo is functionally identical to the commercial version, but renders with a watermark.
- You can install the Redshift demo on as many machines as you wish.
- There is no time limit. You can take your time to evaluate Redshift for as long as you need.
- The Redshift demo is completely free with no obligations.
- The demo version contains plugins for Maya, 3dsMax, Softimage, C4D, Houdini and Katana.
- This version requires an NVidia driver version 390.65 or later (Windows), 390.25 or later (Linux) and 387.128 or later (macOS).
- REDSHIFT REQUIRES AN NVIDIA GPU TO OPERATE. Please check the system requirements here.
- Support for Metal on macOS is currently in public beta.
Install Red Giant Products
The Red Giant Application Manager gives you the ability to install Red Giant Complete which includes all four of our product suites – Universe, Trapcode, Magic Bullet and VFX.
To install your free trial, download the application manager below.
Before installation, please close all memory intensive programs. Once
the application manager installation is complete, just sign in or create
a new MyMaxon account. Red Giant trials are fully functional.
For system requirements, please visit the requirements page.