Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC
and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a dedicated Support Engineer (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Consult users with regard to systems, products and available service
- Process user inquiries in a partially standardized environment
- Document solutions in our knowledge database
- Detection of major disruptions such as system-critical notifications and their escalation
- Process account notifications and orders in various systems in accordance with defined workflows
- Support and provision of IT systems and telecommunication system
What we are looking for:
- Completed education as IT specialist (specializing in system integration) or comparable qualification
- Relevant working experience
- Good Windows and Mac OS client operating system skills on PC hardware as well as peripheral devices
- Experience with telephone systems
- Windows Server operating system skills as well as basic IP network and Active Directory skills
- LINUX and Mac OS server systems skills are an advantage
- Strong service orientation and good team skills
- Service oriented and attention to detail with documentation
- Good German-language skills, a good command of the English language
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt/Main). You will be part of a growing team that is very enthusiastic about their work and the products we produce - and have fun doing so. We have a multi-national staff and offer a very positive working environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities.
Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de