Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Sales Support Engineer (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with sales staff to support and assist in closing sales
- Develop strategies to integrate Cinema 4D in customer pipelines
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches, market developments and ensure sales team is on board
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Review specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent service and customer experience
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Analyze customer needs and trends, and collect feedback
- Provide product knowledge in an understandable manner for marketing and sales tools and materials, customer presentations
- Translate findings into product feature requests for new product versions
What we are looking for:
- Several years experience using Cinema 4D, BS degree in marketing or associate degree in a relevant field is a plus
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Production experience and strong customer orientation
- Very good English and German language skills
- Flexibility, a team player and excellent communication skills
- A level of quality awareness, initiative and self-responsibility
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de