Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as ABC, Amazon, Blizzard, BMW, Burberry, Columbia Pictures, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Fox, Google, Honda, Lego, NBC, Ogilvy, Sony, Sky, Turner, Walt Disney Company, and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D in their workflow pipelines. Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis.
The engineering department at Maxon is the place to be for every engineer who is enthusiastic about high-quality 3D software. We are always trying to improve our software and features in an agile work environment. If you want to help us and be part of this journey, you should apply now!
What you will do:
- Use matrix and explorative tests to detect and remove software deficiencies
- Participate in every phase of feature development in one of several small teams together with developers and UX designers
- Analyze and document test results
- Estimate scope of tests and participate in risk assessment and issue prediction
- Independently design and execute tests for new features, components and interfaces as well as perform tests according to existing test plans
- Create test scenes and analyze, confirm and prioritize beta testers‘ bug reports
- Participate in discussions with our committed and experienced beta community
What we are looking for:
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of identifying and localizing complex problems and finding solutions to those.
- Very good technical skills in Cinema 4D or other 3D applications and the ability to quickly adapt to the techniques of QA engineers
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- College degree in computer or media sciences or equivalent professional experience
- Skills in software beta testing are desired
- Excellent communication skills in English. German-language skills are a plus
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks is a plus
- Reliable, goal-oriented, ability to handle heavy workload peaks and to work independently with a sense of responsibility
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main) or at our Office in Montreal, Canada. Highly qualified candidates may be given the opportunity to work from home. We are a highly successful mid-size company that is positioning its products for long-term development. We are international staffed with great team spirit, low hierarchies, and efficient decision making processes. We pay a great deal of attention to a genuinely productive and healthy work atmosphere, an environmentally-friendly and resource-efficient company policy. We offer jobs where you will not only be offered assistance and training but which will also be a lot of fun to indulge in.
So if you are a flexible and team-oriented person, with lots of creative spirit and full of new ideas you plan to put into practice, we would love if you joined our highly motivated team. Send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs_dev(at)maxon(dot)net