Who We are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a legal counsel for the fields of compliance, employment and commercial law (m/f/d) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- You will support us in compliance and legal matters, both in day-to-day operations as well as for projects
- You will draft and review contracts, for example, in the area of labor law and contracts with customers and suppliers You will support various departments in the legal evaluation of non-disclosure agreements
- You will monitor changes in law and will be responsible for ensuring that all departments are properly informed passing on information to internal departments
- You will coordinate and monitor measures in the area of compliance, especially as it pertains to data protection laws, and you will also coordinate in-house training
What we are looking for:
- Practicing attorney (m/f/d) or a degree with a focus on law, for example, commercial law or a comparable course of study
- Experience in employment law (employment contracts/HR), contract law and data protection
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English (spoken and written)
- You have a high degree of flexibility and are able to assert yourself in different situations. You are enthusiastic and committed, have excellent analytical capabilities and have a solution-oriented approach
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract (part-time possible) with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt/Main), Germany. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) expected salary, and your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)net