Web Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
Are you a talented and experienced backend developer with a specialization in Craft CMS? Do you have a passion for crafting exceptional websites and web applications? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with the development team to architect, develop, and maintain backend solutions using Craft CMS
- Create custom Craft CMS plugins, modules, and templates to enhance website functionality
- Optimize the performance and security of our website
- Integrate third-party APIs and services into Craft CMS projects
- Collaborate with the frontend team to ensure seamless integration between the backend and frontend components
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during development and in production environments
- Stay up to date with the latest Craft CMS updates and best practices
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Strong experience in backend development with a focus on Craft CMS
- Proficiency in PHP and familiarity with relevant frameworks and libraries
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience in developing and maintaining custom Craft CMS plugins and modules
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet project deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL and database management, experience with cloud platforms and modern frontend frameworks are an advantage
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!