Software Developer C++, OS Development (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
What you will do:
- You will be maintaining and developing our cross-platform UI framework for our flagship product Cinema 4D
- You will research, design, plan and implement new features to optimize the low-level user interface layer
- As part of our international development team you will be working closely with other developers, QAs, UX designers and product managers
What we are looking for:
- Expert skills in application development either for Windows (Direct2D, DirectWrite, Win32 Event Handling, COM) or macOS (CoreGraphics, CoreText, AppKit Event Handling, ARC)
- Strong skills in C++ and/or Objective C
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Dependable team player with a genuine interest in delivering an excellent product, a strong sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and communicate well
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.