Senior Technical Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
What you will do
- Coordinate concurrent programs, varying in size/scope/complexity, spanning across several teams, geographies and organizations.
- Communicate up, down, and across teams to build and maintain alignment among stakeholders and partners.
- Engage with business and technology stakeholders at various levels of the organization to build effective and trusted working relationships, maintain alignment and drive the right outcomes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to define plans, schedules, and drive alignment.
- Identify risks and dependencies and engage with the right partners to generate mitigation plans.
Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques; report status on a regular basis to provide project clarity and transparency at various levels of the organization.
- Aggregate, organize, and synthesize information in order to communicate with extended team and management; generate audience-targeted materials that can be consumed at various levels of the organization
- Drive alignment on process to optimize workflows, improve efficiency and release quality.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in leading large-scale software programs and aligning efforts across organizations in a globally distributed workforce
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders, at different levels of the organization, and within a globally distributed organization
- Self-motivated, able to proactively deep-dive to understand business, technical and process underpinnings without being directed to do so
- Highly organized with both attention to detail and the ability to keep the big picture in mind at all times
- Experience with iterative development methodologies and tools for roadmap, backlog and development management (Agile, Scrum, Jira)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master‘s preferred
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skill
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.