Senior Product Manager – Customer Journey (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
Maxon is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to assist with the development of product strategies and tactics that will help Maxon compete successfully in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker, intellectually curious, detail-oriented facilitator and communicator, and will be able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects.
What you will do:
- Manage strategy related to Maxon App, MyMaxon licensing, Maxon Shop, and other aspects of the customer journey
- Study and research how Maxon’s users experience the discovery, purchase, licensing, installation, upgrading and use of our solutions so that you can identify the best path to reduced friction and increased customer delight
- Translate product strategy and analytics into detailed scope requirements, prioritized according to company business objectives and customer needs
- Coordinate with service partners to ensure needed functionality is understood and incorporated into their product roadmap
- Facilitate user testing and work directly with customers, Sales and Support to understand needs and challenges related to licensing and installation of Maxon products
- Together with Program Management, ensure changes to licensing and installation are effectively communicated to Sales, Support and throughout the organization
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience required
- Experience with product management, software licensing and delivery
- High degree of flexibility and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience working with a highly dynamic, geographically distributed team
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.