(Senior) Platform Developer Redshift (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
- Location: Waterloo, ON, Canada
What you will do:
- Responsible for the collection of computing backends in Redshift
- Ensure and enhance Redshift's superior stability, quality and speed on our supported platforms
- Collaborate with other rendering developers on topics related to computing backends
- Engage with our hardware vendor and other partners to manage their contributions to the technology and align future work
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field; focus on computer graphics is advantageous
- Expert understanding of one or more of our computing backends CUDA, Metal and/or HIP
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with GIT and CMake
- Enthusiastic about Redshift and other Maxon products
- Highly motivated team player
- Very good communication skills
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!