Senior Modeling Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
To help us meet future challenges we are looking for Senior Modeling Developer (m/f/d) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Continue and drive the development of our next-generation modeling kernel.
- Work on new algorithms to deliver state-of-the art toolsets.
- Adapt the latest research results into practical, production-ready code.
- Analyze and optimize with a focus on high performance, multi-threading, scalability and robustness.
- As a part of the development team work closely with quality engineers, product managers and UX designers.
What we are looking for:
- A software developer with a very good and broad understanding of 2D/3D Computer graphics technologies.
- An excellent understanding of Modeling and/or UV-Mapping techniques•Good skills in translating technical and research papers into code.
- Several years of work experience or an example plugin, script or application that shows your skills.
- You are a dependable team player who enjoys working in an international team.
- You have good communication skills and good English-language skills.
- You should be self-motivated and comfortable working independently on complex tasks.
- You have a high degree of proficiency in modern C++ (11 or higher).
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.