QA Specialist (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
What you will do:
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will join Maxon’s Web development team, driving the development of our web technologies, integrations with third-party applications and customer experience.
- You will own the software quality of our Web products and their integration with third-party applications
- You will manually test and inspect our Web applications and services to ensure a high-quality user experience and lead and coordinate test activities with other software testers
- You will create and collect metrics for test results to present to engineering and management
- You will document test plans, test cases, and defect reports and work closely with engineering and product management to deliver high-quality products on time
What we are looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience in software testing methodologies, test planning, test case development, and test analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Web development concepts, how to use browser console to gain information
- Working knowledge of macOS and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills
- Knowledge of one or more industry-standard 3D software solutions (Cinema 4D, Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, or Blender) is a plus
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!