Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
What you will do:
As part of our legal team, you will interact with various teams across the company, such as revenue operations, sales, and HR. You will report to the General Counsel and join Legal Team at HQ in Bad Homburg, Germany.
- You will be responsible for customer and supplier agreements, enterprise agreements, non-disclosure agreements, licensing agreements, employment contracts, partnerships agreements, terms and conditions and professional services
- You will advise on trademark and patent related topics
- You will provide accurate support in a variety of legal topics such as general corporate, compliance, commercial and other transactions, real estate, immigration law, data privacy, trademark and copyright infringement cases and special projects
- You will give advice on corporate governance matters and will be preparing, implementing, and monitoring corporate policies
What we are looking for:
- Both a J.D. and active membership of the bar (regardless of jurisdiction) are required
- You have 4-6 years of relevant experience, ideally international exposure, a high level of interest in technology and a good understanding of creative industry
- You have a strong expertise in key areas such as software licensing and key contract provisions (including, but not limited to intellectual property infringement indemnification clauses, warranties, data privacy indemnification), data privacy (e.g., CCPA and GDPR compliance), information security protocols and DPAs, You are well-versed in Intellectual Property Law including trademark, copyright and licensing matters.
- You have superb verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in German
- You are a practical and business-minded person with an ability of pragmatic advice
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and efficient and enjoy navigating a fast paced, multicultural environment with smart and creative people
- You have a hands-on mentality, are result-oriented and are not afraid to take responsibilities
- You have a team attitude that no job is too big or too small, a sense of humor as well as enjoy at working in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!