Junior C++ Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
What you will do:
- Develop cutting edge technology for Cinema 4D, one of the leading 3D creation tools for artists and designers
- Produce and maintain high quality cross-platform code for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Depending on your skills and interests you will be joining one of our international development teams, specialized in User Interface, Simulation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering or Mobile development
What we are looking for:
- Good modern C++ skills with a good understanding of modern design patterns
- High motivation for problem solving and solution finding
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in desktop application development is a plus
- Knowledge in computer graphics, game engine development or 3D software is a plus
- Math skills, esp. linear algebra is desired
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.