Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
What you will do:
- Develop and design visually compelling graphics for digital and print materials, including but not limited to social media posts, emails, websites, brochures, presentations, and advertisements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and objectives, ensuring that design solutions meet business goals
- Conceptualize and create original designs that align with brand guidelines and effectively communicate our message to the target audience
- Create designs, showcase, and refine them based on feedback
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with marketing and content teams to ensure cohesive and consistent branding across all visual elements
- Actively contribute with creative ideas for marketing campaigns and initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of electronic and print production processes and basic of design principles
- Strong portfolio of brand focused graphic design
- Background in design system and brand guidelines, ensuring a high-level of quality, establishing a consistent look and feel
- General knowledge of web design and file delivery requirements
- Ability to work independently, self-managing and taking ownership of work
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of design experience
- Software knowledge: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects & Cinema 4D
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf).
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!