Director Digital Marketing (m/f/d)
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
What you will do:
Maxon is looking for a leader to drive market growth in the role of Director of Digital Marketing, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
We are in growth mode! This means you will have the opportunity to collaboratively drive and design the development of the organization. This position works closely with all customer facing teams to provide essential digital strategy and management functions within specialized marketing disciplines:
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns, which include one-offs, sales campaigns, product trial journeys, etc.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of all email advertising campaigns, create performance reports, campaign insights, recommendations, and rationale for optimization strategies. Conduct A/B testing and refinement
- Manage social media engagement
- Create social media guidelines work with social media team on best practices and oversee social media monitoring and engagement, including managing the escalation process for adverse incidents
- Create strategies, design, execute, manage, measure and optimize paid SEM campaigns. Which include in-depth keyword research, ad set structure, ad copy, landing pages and campaign optimization to increase website visibility and traffic
- Initiate paid digital marketing campaign as well as track, measure, and analyze performance of all digital display advertising. Establish internal and external Customer Communication cadence
- Management of external providers
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate, is an energetic, results driven B2B marketing professional with a unique blend of channel marketing, marketing communications and analytical acumen to develop and implement marketing programs that drive growth and success for our organization across all digital platforms. They will be highly analytical, both strategic and operational and will have strong written and spoken communication skills to collaborate with, manage, and influence stakeholders at all levels of our organization.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing, communications, advertising, or equivalent work experience plus
- 5-7 years of global digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with GDPR and privacy requirements
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable with start-up experience in an org with a $100M trajectory
- Outstanding people leader, recruiter of talent & organization builder
- Exceptional English communication (written and oral) & collaboration skills, German language skills are a plus
- Experience in designing and delivering campaigns that deliver quantifiable results Experience creating social media guidelines and optimizing engagement
- Familiarity with modern MarTech Stack tools (Google Marketing Platforms, Facebook Ads, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Experience managing external vendors to increase capacity or add specialized skills
- Website management expertise, Media and entertainment industry
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.