Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Software Developer, GPU Rendering (Radeon ProRender) (m/f) to join our growing team.
What we are looking for:
- Very good understanding of 2D and 3D rendering technologies, of modern GPU architecture and performance pitfalls
- A degree (e.g. master or diploma) in computer science / computational visualistics / engineering / physics / mathematics, a focus on computer graphics is advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years experience in programming with modern C++, OpenCL / CUDA, knowledge of OpenGL / Metal / Vulkan is a big plus
- A good knowledge of GPU rendering algorithms (path tracing, physically-based rendering, motion blur and volume rendering) as well as solid skills in linear algebra and differential calculus
- Extensive experience in parallelization paradigms and optimizing algorithms
- A good understanding of the current state-of-the-art in research and the ability to implement publications
- Dependable team player with a genuine interest in delivering an excellent product, a strong sense of responsibility, the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and communicate well
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the development of new functions and technologies for our flagship product, Cinema 4D
- Your primary responsibilities will be the maintenance, optimization and further development of the Cinema 4D integration of AMD‘s Radeon ProRender
- As a part of our development team you will work closely with product managers, UX designers, the QA department, and 3rd parties
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities.
Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs_dev(at)maxon(dot)net