Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for an User Experience Designer (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Development of intuitive UX concepts enabling Cinema 4D users to give free reign to their creativity
- Transforming new, complex technology into user-friendly workflows in accordance with the Cinema 4D philosophy
- Creating effective and easy-to-use concepts, wireframes and prototypes, and document them
- Work at all levels of the usability and user experience processes and closely with our international development team
- As a team-member of project groups you will be given the possibility to coordinate and manage current design-related aspects and future projects within the product development cycle
What we are looking for:
- Excellent understanding of human computer interaction, interaction design and user experience, including experience with designing interfaces for complex applications, preferably in the field of 3D.
- Experience in creation of wireframes, prototypes and user interface concepts using standard applications such as Axture, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- A bachelor or master degree in UX, interaction design, interface design or a proven track record with relevant experience, including work samples
- Team player with a good sense of perception
- You have initiative, are able to work independently with attention to detail, and are able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). We are a highly successful mid-size company that is positioning its products for long-term development. We are international staffed with great team spirit, low hierarchies, and efficient decision making processes. We pay a great deal of attention to a genuinely productive and healthy work atmosphere, an environmentally-friendly and resource-efficient company policy. We offer jobs where you will not only be offered assistance and training but which will also be a lot of fun to indulge in.
So if you are a flexible and team-oriented person, with lots of creative spirit and full of new ideas you plan to put into practice, we would love if you joined our highly motivated team. Send us your electronic CV (.pdf), including working examples, with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de