Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Our award-winning software solutions Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer (m/f) to join our growing team.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in software development and a Bachelors or Masters degree, or equivalent in Computer Science
- Strong in C/C++ and Python
- You are comfortable working on macOS and Windows
- You are comfortable using Xcode and Visual Studio
- Skilled in C++11 to C++17, knowledge about Linux and cryptography is a plus
- Interested in complex C++ template techniques
- Preferably experience with LLVM
- Dependable team player who enjoys working in an international team
- Good communications skills and good English language skills
- Self motivated and comfortable working alone on complex tasks
What you will do:
- Development of new functions and technologies for our flagship product, Cinema 4D
- Continuously develop, maintain and optimize Cinema 4D with a particular focus on nodal systems
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers and the QA department
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main) or at our Office in Montreal, Canada. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de