Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines. Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Use matrix and exploratory tests to detect and remove software deficiencies
- Participate in every phase of feature development in one of several small teams together with developers and UX designers
- Analyze and document test results using a test management software
- Estimate the scope and effort of tests and participate in risk assessment and issue prediction
- Independently design and execute tests for new features, components and interfaces and perform tests according to established testing procedures
- Create test scenes and analyze, confirm and prioritize beta testers‘ bug reports
- Participate in discussions with our committed and experienced beta community
What we are looking for:
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of identifying and localizing complex problems and finding solutions to those.
- Very good technical skills of Cinema 4D and the ability to quickly adapt to both the way of thinking as well as the techniques of QA engineers
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- College degree in computer or media sciences or successfully completed vocational training in the field of IT is a plus
- Skills in using related applications such as CAD, compositing and image editing programs, or experience with other 3D applications and software beta testing are desired
- Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills in English and German
- Reliable, goal-oriented, able to handle heavy workloads and to work independently, sense of responsibility
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). We are a highly successful mid-size company that is positioning its products for long-term development. We are international staffed with great team spirit, low hierarchies, and efficient decision making processes. We pay a great deal of attention to a genuinely productive and healthy work atmosphere, an environmentally-friendly and resource-efficient company policy. We offer jobs where you will not only be offered assistance and training but which will also be a lot of fun to indulge in.
So if you are a flexible and team-oriented person, with lots of creative spirit and full of new ideas you plan to put into practice, we would love if you joined our highly motivated team. Send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de