Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for a Junior Product Manager (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Support product management by
- maintaining a continuous overview of Cinema 4D customers and partners as well as the CG market and current trends
- identifying, defining, analyzing and prioritizing use cases and requirement
- assisting with the creation of a product road map and strategy for our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D
- Independently develop ideas, continued development potential and innovative solutions to improve our products
- Perform competitive analyses and profitability assessments
- Serve as internal point of contact for all product-related questions and support our sales and marketing departments
- Create presentations, technical documentation as well as product descriptions and technical solutions
What we are looking for:
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: product management, software development or project management or a degree in a technical field of study
- Experience in the fields of computer graphics and programming are required, Cinema 4D skills are a plus
- Excellent technical understanding of graphics software and software development
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a structured, independent and precise work method
- Very good German and English language skills and the willingness to travel (nationally and internationally)
- Team player and a good communicator with both internal and external partners
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). We are a highly successful mid-size company that is positioning its products for long-term development. We are international staffed with great team spirit, low hierarchies, and efficient decision making processes. We pay a great deal of attention to a genuinely productive and healthy work atmosphere, an environmentally-friendly and resource-efficient company policy. We offer jobs where you will not only be offered assistance and training but which will also be a lot of fun to indulge in.
So if you are a flexible and team-oriented person, with lots of creative spirit and full of new ideas you plan to put into practice, we would love if you joined our highly motivated team. Send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your desired salary and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de