Who we are:
We are a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Our products Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D are used by professionals every day in the fields of film, broadcasting, advertising and games to create fantastic new worlds. Notable companies such as The Walt Disney Company, BMW, Sony Pictures Imageworks, FOX, NBC and many more rely on our award-winning software solutions in their workflow pipelines.
Meeting and exceeding our customer needs is a challenge that we meet on a daily basis. To help us meet future challenges we are looking for an Inside Sales Manager (m/f) to join our growing team.
What you will do:
- Track sales targets for sales team
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Report on inter-sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open communication environment with the sales partners
- Liaise with marketing and product development departments and help increase sales
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as Sales Assistant/Representative
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office, MS Excel in particular
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- BA/BSc degree in sales, business Administration or relevant field
What we offer:
You will be given a permanent contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf, Germany (just north of Frankfurt Main). You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) with your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
MAXON Computer GmbH · Attn. Mrs. Gesa Häfner · jobs(at)maxon(dot)de