Software Developer - Animation (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
What you will do:
- Shape, maintain and improve the animation tools for our 3D digital content creation product Cinema 4D
- Develop intuitive features while maintaining a high code quality
- As part of our international development team you will work closely with product managers, UX designers and the QA department
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with common concepts and technologies in computer animation such as keys, curves, IK/FK, weights, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong math skills with emphasis on linear algebra
- Proficiency in programming with modern C++
- Experience in Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini or other 3d animation software is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.