Senior C++ Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
As a Senior Software Developer, you’ll be joining our Trapcode team where you’ll help us drive the development of our particle simulations and 3D effects for motion graphics and VFX.
What you will do:
- You’ll be joining our Trapcode team where you’ll help us drive the development of our particle simulations and 3D effects for motion graphics and VFX.
- As part of our international development team you will be working closely with other developers, QAs, UX designers and product managers.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 6 years experience in programming with modern C++.
- Solid knowledge of GPU and CPU architectures.
- Experience in computer graphics, 3D rendering, physics simulations, parallel computing, and performance optimization.
- Strong analytical bent, with solid math skills in linear algebra and geometry.
- A demonstrated ability to research the state-of-the-art in a specific technical area and to implement and/or integrate those solutions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and are able to clearly communicate ideas and technical knowledge.
- Optional: You have experience developing plugins for motion graphics and video applications.
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.