Quality Assurance Specialist (m/f/d)
- Location: Bad Homburg (Metropolitan Area Frankfurt), Germany
- Location: Waterloo, ON, Canada
What you will do:
- Responsible for all quality assurance activities for our web site and web-based apps
- Establish and align state-of-the art QA KPIs, processes and best practices
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and colleagues to increase test coverage and testing efficiency
- Put our website and its features through their paces by designing and executing tests
- You will thoroughly inspect our website, its supporting applications, and related web services to ensure a high-quality user experience
- You will document test plans, test cases, bug reports and work closely with engineers and web development to ensure we deliver high-quality products on time
- You will investigate issues and verify bugfixes
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience in web or software testing and QA workflows
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated experience in web testing methodologies, test planning, test case development and test analysis and reporting
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Expert, current understanding of the web browser ecosystem and its products
- Technical and analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Quick learner with the willingness to continuously grow
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time, at our office listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). Don’t meet every single requirement? At Maxon we embrace diversity, are avid explorers and curious learners, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t entirely match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply in any case. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.