Quality Assurance Specialist
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, United States
- Location: Portland, OR, United States
What you will do:
- You will own software quality of our products across all supported platforms (MacOS, Windows, Linux).
- You will manually test and inspect our desktop and services applications to ensure a high quality user experience, and lead and coordinate test activities with other software testers who are using Maxon App with our next generation 3D motion graphics software.
- You will create and collect metrics for test results to present to engineering and management.
- You will document test plans, test cases, defect reports and work closely with engineering and product management to deliver high-quality products on-time.
What we are looking for:
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated experience in software testing methodologies, test planning, test case development, and test analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of software services architectures, subscription software and licensing models.
- Working knowledge of MacOS and Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of agile development methodologies (scrum, et al).
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience testing websites or web applications a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more industry standard 3D software solutions (Cinema 4D, Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, or Blender) a plus.
What we offer:
You will be offered permanent employment, full-time or part-time available, at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a warm welcome with detailed onboarding and a dedicated mentor for a familiarization period as well as a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the form or email us your resume/CV (.pdf). We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.